Hello Beautiful Peeps!
My name is Crystal Lynn. I want to share a very simple, yet powerful technique, that can literally, Set You FREE!
This simple tool, originates from an Ancient Chinese technique that is a combination of Acupressure and Modern Psychology that works by physically altering your brain, energy system and your body, all at the same time. This is also known as, Tapping or EFT, (Emotional Freedom Technique).
After experimenting with Tapping myself, and encouraging my family to join me, we found it to be absolutely incredible! So I did a little research, and found that millions of people worldwide have and do, use tapping. And what excites me even more, is the fast and miraculous healing that occurs for issues like depression, anxiety and insomnia, severe PTSD, physical pain, illness, addictions and so much more.
I believe in my heart and soul, that we all have the ability to do extraordinary things, and that each of has the potential within us at all times. And when we experience pain, traumas or unexpected events in our lives, it causes energetic blocks within our bodies, and that block shows up as physical pain, illness and fear. Wherever there is pain, I have learned for myself, that its a sign that something is not alignment with natural law. This technique is a powerful tool, that simply aligns you back to who you really are. A tool that allows you to release the powers of healing. Bringing your power back.
If you are interested in learning more, definitely check out The Tapping Solution by Nick Ortner. Here is a link to one of his videos: https://youtu.be/Tj_qSyfP2lQ
And a great article for those who like to read: http://www.thetappingsolution.com/what-is-eft-tapping/
I hope this adds value and inspiration to your day, your heart, your LIFE!!
Love you all,
Crystal aka The Garden Goddess!
This comes directly from the website: http://www.thetappingsolution.com/what-is-eft-tapping/
Basic Tapping Sequence for Anxiety
As discussed, Tapping can be used for everything – try it on everything! In this example, we’ll focus on general anxiety.
Try it now with this initial sequence. Here’s how a basic Tapping sequence works:
- Identify the problem you want to focus on. It can be general anxiety, or it can be a specific situation or issue which causes you to feel anxious.
- Consider the problem or situation. How do you feel about it right now? Rate the intensity level of your anxiety, with zero being the lowest level of anxiety and ten being the highest.
- Compose your set up statement. Your set up statement should acknowledge the problem you want to deal with, then follow it with an unconditional affirmation of yourself as a person.
“Even though I feel this anxiety, I deeply and completely accept myself.”
“Even though I’m anxious about my interview, I deeply and completely accept myself.”
“Even though I’m feeling this anxiety about my financial situation, I deeply and completely accept myself.”
“Even though I panic when I think about ______, I deeply and completely accept myself. ”
“Even though I’m worried about how to approach my boss, I deeply and completely accept myself.”
“Even though I’m having trouble breathing, I deeply and completely accept myself.”
- Perform the set up.
With four fingers on one hand, tap the Karate Chop point on your other hand. The Karate Chop point is on the outer edge of the hand, on the opposite side from the thumb.
Repeat the set up statement three times aloud, while simultaneously tapping the Karate Chop point. Now take a deep breath!
Get ready to begin tapping! Here are some tips to help you achieve the right technique.
- You should use a firm but gentle pressure, as if you were drumming on the side of your desk or testing a melon for ripeness.
- You can use all four fingers, or just the first two (the index and middle fingers). Four fingers are generally used on the top of the head, the collarbone, under the arm… wider areas. On sensitive areas, like around the eyes, you can use just two.
- Tap with your fingertips, not your fingernails. The sound will be round and mellow.
- The tapping order begins at the top and works down. You can end by returning to the top of the head, to complete the loop.
Now, tap 5-7 times each on the remaining eight points in the following sequence:
The crown, center and top of the head. Tap with all four fingers on both hands.
The inner edges of the eyebrows, closest to the bridge of the nose. Use two fingers.
Side of eye (SE)
The hard area between the eye and the temple. Use two fingers. Feel out this area gently so you don’t poke yourself in the eye!
Under eye (UE)
The hard area under the eye, that merges with the cheekbone. Use two fingers, in line beneath the pupil.
Under nose (UN)
The point centered between the bottom of the nose and the upper lip. Use two fingers.
This point is right beneath the previous one, and is centered between the bottom of the lower lip and the chin.
Tap just below the hard ridge of your collarbone with four fingers.
On your side, about four inches beneath the armpit. Use four fingers.
And back where you started, to complete the sequence.
As you tap on each point, repeat a simple reminder phrase, such as “my anxiety” or “my interview” or “my financial situation.”
Now take another deep breath!
- Now that you’ve completed the sequence, focus on your problem again. How intense is the anxiety now, in comparison to a few minutes ago? Give it a rating on the same number scale.
- If your anxiety is still higher than “2”, you can do another round of tapping. Keep tapping until the anxiety is gone. You can change your set up statement to take into account your efforts to fix the problem, and your desire for continued progress. “Even though I have some remaining anxiety, I deeply and completely accept myself.” “Even though I’m still a little worried about this interview, I deeply and completely accept myself.” And so on.
- Now that you’ve focused on dispelling your immediate anxiety, you can work on installing some positive feelings instead.
Note: This approach is different from traditional “positive thinking.” You’re not being dishonest with yourself. You’re not trying to obscure the stress and anxiety inside yourself with a veneer of insincere affirmations. Rather, you’ve confronted and dealt with the anxiety and negative feelings, offering deep and complete acceptance to both your feelings and your self. Now, you’re turning your thoughts and vibrations to the powerful and positive. That’s what makes Tapping so much more effective than the “positive thinking” techniques that many of you have already tried. It’s not just a mental trick; instead, you’re using these positive phrases and tapping to tune into the very real energy of positivity, affirmation, and joy that is implicit inside you. You’re actually changing your body’s energy into a more positive flow, a more positive vibration.
Here are some example phrases to guide you:
“I have faith in my ability to change.”
“I am joyful about these positive changes.”
“I am accomplishing so much.”
“I enjoy the calm and peace that I have.”
“I love the person that I am.”
“I am becoming a more relaxed and joyful person.”
You can use these positive phrases with the same tapping points and sequences described above.
Congratulations! You’ve completed your first Tapping sequence.